Monday, February 23, 2009

What's a fancy girl to do?


Emma came home from church, yesterday, with her hair done like this.....



Her dad wasn't impressed. Evidently, she smuggled the veil and the sparkly hair band in her scripture case and once she was in class....where her parents couldn't stop her, she fixed herself up. She asked if she could wear her hair to school like that today. I didn't let her wear the veil, but I did have to laugh when she left for school today, she wore a very fancy dress. I used to not let her wear her nice dresses to school, but she was always begging, so I figured what could it hurt?.....most of them are from Costco and cost less than $20, so as long as they are machine washable, they're fair game.

1 comment:

Sapp Family said...

This is just one of the MANY reasons why we love Emma so much! She is so funny and oh so cute. So what's Chris going to do now? He's already got two of his youngest girls thinking about marriage. :) Love you guys!