When Owen got out of the bath, Monday, he helped himself to some cereal.
My mom came and got the girls Sunday afternoon and took them to her house in Powell for a slumber party. They had a blast!!! Thanks mom! While they were away, I hardly knew what to do with only ONE child. So, naturally, I followed him around with the camera and photographed his irresistible cuteness.
Tomato soup for lunch.
It ended up being quite messy.
He loves to mop
....and vacuum.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That vacuum must outwiegh him by 30 lbs or so!!! When my parents watched our older two for a day not too long ago, making Wyatt an only child, I had the same reaction...just snapp'n pictures left and right! Too Funny!!!
He is such a cutie! He is growing so fast. I was going to go through Carter's stuff hopefully soon...do you want any of it? Just let me know. Your blog is so fun! I love your photo and saying!
Owen is so cute helping you out in the house! AimeeLynn used to be scared of the vacuum, but now when I vacuum around the house, she follows it. I love kids...they're so cute!! By the way, I LOVE what you've done to your blog. I love the family picture and the background! Love you guys!!
"To express gratitude is gracious and honorable, to enact gratitude is generous and noble, but to live with gratitude ever in our hearts is to touch heaven."
Thomas S. Monson
Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow is yet to come. We have only today. If we help our children to be what they should be today, they will have the necessary courage to face life with greater love.
3 comments:
That vacuum must outwiegh him by 30 lbs or so!!! When my parents watched our older two for a day not too long ago, making Wyatt an only child, I had the same reaction...just snapp'n pictures left and right! Too Funny!!!
He is such a cutie! He is growing so fast. I was going to go through Carter's stuff hopefully soon...do you want any of it? Just let me know. Your blog is so fun! I love your photo and saying!
Owen is so cute helping you out in the house! AimeeLynn used to be scared of the vacuum, but now when I vacuum around the house, she follows it. I love kids...they're so cute!! By the way, I LOVE what you've done to your blog. I love the family picture and the background! Love you guys!!
Post a Comment