Friday, February 27, 2009

Mormon Messages

I just stumbled across a blog with one of these videos on it and I am totally copying her idea and putting some of these videos on our blog because I think they are so awesome. LDS.org has created a channel on YouTube called mormon messages. Each week a video segment is added about the church's beliefs as well as other inspiring clips. You can even subscribe to receive email updates when new videos are added. Here are a few of my favorites...but you really should check them all out, I also really loved the Gordon B. Hinkley one "Lessons I Learned as a Boy."






As always, not all the "related videos" that pop up on YouTube when these get done playing are Mormon messages...so proceed with caution unless you know for sure.

3 comments:

Traci Kannard said...

thank you sooooo much for finding this and sharing them...they are sure inspiring...and we all need that... :)

Lundberg Family said...

I love them! THanks!

Sapp Family said...

This is great! I had no idea that these even existed. Thanks for sharing them! Love you!