
Last Wednesday our niece Mikala came to spend a few days with us....we are so glad she did! She is an amazingly beautiful and talented girl...not to mention super sweet... and we LOVE spending time with her. Since the other girls were at school during the day, Lily claimed her as her own, and convinced her to play such things as "horsie"and "hide and go seek." Lily had her read countless books and help her with her letters. She is so patient and kind with Lily (actually with all of them) and Lily absolutely adores her. Lily is already asking when she is coming back.

Thursday and Friday, we spent marathon nights at the gym (from 4-9:30 both nights, that would be 5 1/2 HOURS!!!) for the last basketball games of the regular season. I was sooo thankful to have her help wrestling kids in the bleachers and running them back and forth to the bathroom and concessions...not to mention having someone there to explain what's happening in the game. (Seriously, I'm neither coordinated nor competitive, so basketball is not my strong suit. I'm getting smarter, but I really appreciate having someone nearby to fill me in.) By the way, Lovell boys (both jv and varsity) won all their games last weekend and we are off to regionals this weekend......GO BULLDOGS!Thanks so much for coming Mikala!
We Love you and hope you come again soon!



1 comment:
Aw. That's fun that she was able to come over and help you out with the kids and to play with them. I bet they loved that. I had so much fun seeing the girls this past weekend. Wish I could've seen you too!! Lily was so good to AimeeLynn....giving her kisses and hugs. MIss you guys!
Post a Comment