Sunday, February 8, 2009

Pictures Finally!!!

Since my computer is working at the moment, I thought I'd post a few pictures from the last week. Here is one of the girls reading before bed.....sometimes they are the best of friends....I love those times!

Lily wearing her sister's hundredth day of school glasses with her best nerd face on!
Owen's very favorite pastime is climbing on the table and the counters, actually climbing anything! This time it was to help himself to some Chex.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

I LOVE your blog so far, I've read it all. What a CUTE little family you have!! You truly are an inspiration to me!!

Gracie's baptism sounded amazing and her pictures are beautiful!!

What about little Emma? How scary is that?!!!! Good Luck with all of that!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ramie...So FUN to read your blog! It will be so great to check up on your little family now and then! I love that you and Grace spent time together before her baptism, and the pictures turned out BEAUTIFUL! I'm glad to hear that Emma is doing so well, we will keep her in our prayers! Lily is such a doll, especially in the nerd glasses!

Sapp Family said...

I love the pictures of your kiddos!! The girls are always so cute...and so is Owen!! I miss them so much and can't wait to see you guys again. We love you guys!! Give the girls and Owen kisses :* for us!!

Elaine said...

You have a kid who's baptized?? Wow, I'm old! Your blog is really cute and so are your kids. I miss you.