I just wanted to post a happy, get better soon picture of our baby Owen. We just came home from the doctor where he had to have a breathing treatment to help with the congestion in his lungs. He has had a nasty cold and they want to take precautions so it doesn't turn into pneumonia...The good news is that the doctor says the breathing treatments act like an adrenaline rush, so he will get an energy boost 4 times a day for the next week....lucky me.
Creamy Italian Chicken
4 months ago


8 comments:
So sorry your oh so cute little one is sick. I remember having sick little ones...stressful!
Bummer news about Owen. I tried calling you back on Sunday on both Cell numbers but no one answered. I feel bad it wasn't sooner. How were his ears? Let me know any other time and I am more than willing to peak in ears! Hope he feels better soon!
Here is a suggestion to try on your carpet.. Its called "red relief" just google it and go to the proschoice website. I haven't tried it but I think I am going to order some to try on the strawberry milk barf spot on mine.
Hey, Becca actually found the stuff. She ordered some today and she said that you are more than welcome to try some, so don't order any! Hopefully it works!
Poor Owen! I hope he's feeling better by now. I love the picture of him, too cute!! We love you guys so much!!
Wait a second...how do you guys know the Cutler family? Brad worked with Ken while he was at Western Engineering last summer. Funny. :) Miss ya!
oh man that is the worst when you child is sick and you feel helpless...Rylie has to have breathing treatments too so I feel for you...hope he gets better soon and you can rest again.
I tried like crazy to comment the other day, but something went wrong...so now I have lots of comments...First, Emma and her FANCY hair is way too funny, that took lots of planning on her part! Second, your little tribute to Lily could not have been sweeter, the hand holding just melts my heart! Lastly, poor Owen, I can't even imagine, I just hate it when my kids hurt! Take Care!
Post a Comment