1. He doesn't care what kind of car he drives, or if it's dirty.
2. He is loyal.
3. He doesn't buy things for himself.....unless Dr. Pepper counts!
4. He gets up with the kids in the night without me asking him to, sometimes I never even hear them!
5. He is an awesome father!
6. He is a hard worker and works through the night sometimes so he can spend time with us during the day.
7. I can leave him with all 4 kids (sometimes even more) and not worry in the least..... And I usually come home to the house cleaner than I left it!
8. He forgives easily.
9. He cares about others more than he does himself.....and he is always looking out for them, even when they aren't looking out for him. (sometimes this drives me crazy)
10. He doesn't care what kind of clothes he wears.
11. He is a peacemaker.
12. He is never grouchy when he comes home to a messy house, no dinner and me sitting on the couch with the kids. He just asks me what I want for dinner and cooks it!
13. He changes diapers....even the dirty ones that go up babies backs.
14. He doesn't mind being on clean-up duty when the kids have the flu.
15. He looks handsome when he coaches....actually all the time;)
16. He doesn't mind having the baby in the bed with us....or when the kids come in and want to snuggle.
17. He can get more done in an hour than I can all day.
18. He always hugs me.
19. He calls me at least 5 times a day just to check on us.
20. When he is working out of town, he always calls to make sure I get up on time and that the kids make the bus.
21. He irons everyone's clothes on Sunday.
22. He loves babies.
23. He lets me warm my frigid fingers and toes up on him.
24. He always does the dishes when we have company so I can sit and visit.
25. He catches all the bugs and spiders at our house, so I don't have to.
26. He hates breaking rules..... like making u-turns, sneaking kid snacks into the events center, turning without a blinker.... (when his left blinker burned out, he made right hand turns until he could get where he was going instead of turning left without it, I teased him mercilessly)
27. He doesn't mind when I tease him
28. He almost always wins no matter what game we play, but he never rubs it in.
29. He tells me we can have as many kids as I want to have ;)
30. He always stops what he is working on at the shop and takes the kids to and from activities so I don't have to pack up the baby.
31. He loves to travel with us.
32. He can't carry a tune...at all...but he still sings along with us at FHE.....and sings our babies to sleep.
31. He loves to travel with us.
32. He can't carry a tune...at all...but he still sings along with us at FHE.....and sings our babies to sleep.
33. He almost NEVER cries......but he cried at Grace's baptism.
34. He has put up with my mood swings through 4 pregnancies and never once complained.
35. He has a testimony.
36. He honors his priesthood.
37. He is good at talking to people and making them feel comfortable.
38. He always tries to comb his girls' hair when they get out of the bath. He's not very good at it, but it's so sweet.
39. He didn't care in the least if we would have had all girls....but now that he's here, he sure loves his boy too!
40. He always encourages me to be social and go to enrichment activites and in-home parties.
41. He's not afraid of germs. He would share a water bottle with any one of his kids, even if the quality of it's contents are compromised.
42. He does the laundry, dishes, picking up, sweeping, vacuuming, any housework really, just to help me out sometimes.
43. He is handy. He can fix almost anything. (except cars) He just doesn't think he is, so sometimes he is afraid to try.
44. He is a picky eater, but he ALWAYS eats whatever I cook and tells me it's delicious.
45. He loves popcorn with LOTS and LOTS of salt and Chex mix with extra seasoning, but he tries to tone it down when he knows we might be eating it with him.
46. He can always make the kids laugh harder than I ever can. Why is that?
47. He has never left us overnight to go hunting. (I guess he knows I'm not a big fan of hunting)
48. He loves his mom and it breaks his heart to see her lose her mobility....It's the only other time I've seen him cry.
49. He lets me stay at home and watch my babies grow and he never makes me feel like I don't do enough.
50. His Family is the most important thing in the world to him and he lets us know it everyday!


4 comments:
Wow, you are SUCH a lucky wifey!! He's amazing. Maybe he could start a "Perfect Husband" class and teach all of ours some of those "tricks" :) Thanks for reminding me to think of all my blessings too!
He's a KEEPER!!! Sign Brent up for that class!
What a great list you put together for Chris--that's nice! I love the baptism pictures--good job! That's great you got some food storage stored so neatly. And, I can't believe that rash. I'm glad you went in and they figured it out! I do feel for you, hauling all your kids and then having to stay there so long. I've done that plenty of times. I'm glad Dan came and got the kids, because as I was reading about it I thought, I would have watched them for her! You're a good mom!
That's so nice that you put that list together for Chris! Did you show it to him? If you didn't, you should...I bet he'd love it!!! We miss you guys. Give the kiddos hugs and kisses for us. Love you!!
Post a Comment