Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy 18 Baby O!

Our baby Owen turned 18 months today.....hard to believe he is going to be 2 in another blink. I'm so not ready. I still snuggle him up (when he's not wiggling away) and smell his little neck and pretend he's only a baby. As I watch my little ones grow, sometimes the realization hits me hard and fast that this season in my life is passing by all too quickly. There are days of frustration, but there are many more where I catch myself just sitting and holding him through his nap because I can't convince myself to put him down.

(Random pics in no apparent order)







HAPPY 18 BABY O!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh ~ I know exactly how you feel! I wish they could stay little longer! I hold Wyatt while he sleeps...mostly for my own good!

Sapp Family said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe he's almost 2 and AimeeLynn's almost 1!! Craziness!! I remember when he was born I had just found out I was pregnant with AimeeLynn, where did all the time go? We love you guys so much!!

Brett and Desiree said...

I keep telling people that it is impossible not to have a "baby of the family." That youngest one just has mom, dad, and the siblings wrapped!:) What an adorable little guy--can't believe he's that old!

Traci Kannard said...

it is so crazy to think how time flies by when you are looking at your baby that is not really a baby anymore...it really doesn't seem possible that he is going to be 2 so quickly...and that my girly is going to be 9 in June...it is just not right...LOL!!!