I thought I'd share a few things I've learned in the last few days of playing major catch-up following basketball season.....(or maybe I just need to confess so I can let go of some of the guilt)
What I did...
*I let my kids have friends over without their room being clean and with laundry baskets in the living room....TWICE
*I also let them eat cap'n crunch for dinner and ice cream for dessert....(I'm having a harder time getting over this one)
What I've learned....the world has not stopped turning and DFS hasn't come knocking...however, if you are thinking of trying either of these things at your house, make sure you can handle the consuming guilt that will follow....
In an attempt to rid myself of the guilt....Today we walked to the park and I'm considering having an all vegi dinner...maybe a smorgasbord of beans, peas, carrots, tomatoes, corn, beets, spinach, squash....I'll let you know how it goes over.
Baby O at the park Thursday


2 comments:
That is so funny. I have times like that! Did it make you feel better confessing? I might have to try it:)
I have times like that too, and I'm sure I'll have more along the way. It sure is nice to confess sometimes...gets it off your chest. :) Miss you guys so much!
Post a Comment