Owen and his best buddy, Dakota..... Dakota and his brother Antonio come to our house after school everyday until their mom gets done at work. Antonio was spending the the weekend with his dad, so we only had Dakota Friday.
Emma (aka Fancy Nancy) after just climbing the rock wall with a skirt on....and check out those shoes!
We just love having Dakota around...Owen adores him and he is always so helpful making sure Owen stays safe.







4 comments:
I'm glad you've been able to get out and enjoy the great weather we've had! It's been so nice! The kids have loved it!
That is such a fun post and I am so glad to see some pictures of Dakota having a good time. He really is a such a great help and good kid! (If you can't tell I love him too. I am his great aunt, O that makes me sound so.... old)
That looks like a Way fun park!!
I often look at the play area in the park and sometimes wish that AimeeLynn could go play on the toys. But then, I'm like, Nevermind. I like how tiny she is right now! :) Miss you guys!
Post a Comment