In May, my brother Brad and his gorgeous wife Mary Ann welcomed baby Hyrum to their family. We were lucky enough to spend several hours one day snuggling him up and soaking up some of his sweetness while the rest of his family went boating.
He is positively scrumptious.
We spent a few days on the lake with Brad, Mary Ann, Aimee and Hyrum....and if you ask our kids what their highlights were from summer 2010, boating will be right at the top of the list. They loved it. They are crazy brave on the tube and had some wipe-outs that made my heart skip a beat, but they came up smiling and ready to try it again every time. I snapped a few pictures on the beach, but I was never brave enough to bring my camera on the boat.....although I really wished I had a camera the day the boat broke down and the menfolk took turns walking along the base of the walls of the canyon with a rope, pulling the boat along until we were rescued.....good times....
I couldn't decide which one of these pics of Ava was the cutest, so you get them all;)


2 comments:
I think these are some of my favorite pictures of Ava. The bandanna totally fits her personality! And scrumptious was the perfect word for Hyrum. He's such a sweet boy! Sure enjoyed your girls this weekend. They were so good! We missed you though.
Thanks for the sweet post Ramie! We sure did have lots of fun with you guys on the lake too...makes me so excited just thinking about summer! We're planning on doing more lake days this summer...so we'll have to make more memories...hopefully nothing like the boat breaking down though. :) Love you!
Post a Comment