Owen opened the tailgate of the truck by himself and promptly learned that it isn't such a great idea. His head is scraped and bruised, but it could have been much worse. He was super tough when it happened. He cried for a minute and then proceeded to take pictures of his head with my phone over and over so he could inspect his wound. He also asked me if he was "going to get killed from blood," I assured him that his wound, while large, was not fatal.
The Drama.....
Grace performed in the Tavaci concert last Saturday night. She did an incredible job with both her speaking and singing parts. She was all smiles and it was obvious that she loves performing (a trait she did not inherit from me).
Chris even had a little speaking part in the concert.....lucky guy. He was a good sport and did a great job.


5 comments:
I mean this in the nicest of ways, but Owen's head looks awful. I'm not so sure I'd be able to hold it together as a mom. I'm such a chicken. I'm glad that he is okay!
I'm glad he's been so tough for you the whole time! Grace looks beautiful and I'm glad she's found something she enjoys so much! Good for Chris helping out, too! :) It was sure great to talk to you yesterday! I hope we get a chance to do it more often! :) As I was looking at your post, Bailey yelled out, "Owen!! You know, he's my school friend!" :)
Grace looks so pretty and grown up in these pictures! I am glad Owen didn't need a trip to the doctors. He looks a little proud of his wound.
I'm so sorry about Owen! Good thing he's a tough boy. :) And it sounds like Grace did beautifully at the concert! :) Love you all!
Ouch, but I love the fact that he is smiling. :)
Post a Comment