We had a sweet Saturday. There were NO games, so I had a husband for most of the day (there was a b-ball dinner in the evening) and that already made for a pretty sweet Saturday, but last Saturday was even sweeter because we had the chance to visit the temple. My sister was sealed to her husband and baby boy and we were able to be there. It had been a while since I had been to the temple and it was perfectly beautiful, just what I needed to refuel and recharge.
Onyx was so happy during the sealing. He never stopped smiling. He kept looking above the alter at the chandelier and into the big mirrors and cooing and laughing. It was so sweet, I was bawling my eyes out.
This picture is overexposed, but I love it anyway.
Creamy Italian Chicken
6 months ago


1 comment:
Last Saturday was really sweet. I'm so glad that we were able to all be at the temple together. :) Love you!
Post a Comment