Lily has been home sick the past two days. We are passing around a fever/runny nose. It was nice to have her home, but I wasn't the only one enjoying her company......
While Lily was home yesterday, she lost her first tooth. She was sooo excited, it had been wiggly for a long time. Unfortunately, she ended up losing her tooth for real when she was carrying it around with her during the day. We scoured the carpet everywhere she had been, but had no luck finding it, so she wrote a letter to the tooth fairy and I assured her she would still come.
Creamy Italian Chicken
6 months ago


4 comments:
Such a sweet picture.
I simply adore your little family!! Hope all are well soon! :-)
Poor little girl!! :) Elle was devestated that Lilly wasn't there the other day! She was so upset that she saw her in the lunch room and then she was gone!! :) Hope everyone gets well soon
I absolutely love Lily's sweet letters to everyone in the house! She's does the sweetest things. :) I hope you guys had fun in SD this past weekend. Love you!
Post a Comment