Lily loves me...and she wrote it on every. single. one.

I'm holding baby Ava. Isn't that the sweetest picture ever? I love that girl.My gifts from her ranged from bubbles to Barbies and even included some princess flossers. She also gave me several cards she made, the one she made at preschool read "My mom makes me laugh when she tickles me! And she always does funny things. She is so silly!"
And Emma, she made me a sweet little bookmark, a book and several cards and gave me a hand-painted jewelry box.....oh and some tootsie rolls and fun dip too....and we know how much I LOVE fun dip! Remember this?
She also gave me a journal, a princess one, that actually used to be hers, but she erased everything in it so I could write in it. So thoughtful, that girl.
Grace didn't give me an official Mother's Day gift, but I did find a paper she had typed with the following on it, and I am totally counting it as one of the best gifts ever. Love her. "I am grateful to have a loving + caring mother like I do. I can tell that I have a mother who loves me. I know that I have a mother who really cares and always will. She always has something nice to say. I know she always will. She does things the fair way. She makes my life a ton easier. THANKS MOM."
......as for Owen, well, apparently he didn't get the memo that it was Mother's Day and he is supposed to lay off the tricks because he gave himself a little haircut. Oh that boy, I love him too.

Who ever said being a mother is a thankless job?



3 comments:
It's all just too cute!! I LOVE your little family!!
Your kids are hilarious. I love the erased journal. And what a great picture of Owen! Not sure when we'll be in Utah again, but we'll definitely let you know. I hope it's soon. And you are totally forgiven for being busy. You have at least five good reasons ;)
Love it!
Post a Comment