Friday, May 14, 2010

Our Little Graduate

I am going to keep this post a happy one, but you better believe there is a mushy one coming because I am having a VERY hard time thinking about losing this smiley girl to all day kindergarten in a few short months.
Here is our happy little Lily at her preschool graduation.
 Where she performed such numbers as...the VIP song, My Baby Bumble Bee, The Itsy Bisty Monkey and 6 Little Ducks.
She got her diploma along with a congratulatory handshake.
And gave the crowd a wave.

And what exactly does one do with a preschool diploma?...use it for a telescope, of course!

Or you could swing it around your finger.
When it's over, take a bow,
and smile because preschool is so dang fun.
After the main event, we had to take advantage of a photo-op with a few of our besties...
Like the very best preschool teachers on the planet....seriously, we LOVE them!
And best friends like Maddie 
and Alex, and somehow we missed Carter, but he is definitely a bestie, after all, according to Lily they are betrothed.

Our JoySchool Friends. 
I do believe I heard one of the moms (I think it was you, Jill) say, "surely with all of us snapping pics we are bound to get at least one decent shot".....uh, don't count on me for the "decent" shot. Unless, strings in your mouth, hats in your face, eyes either closed or bugging or basic mayhem was what you were going for. (Click to enlarge if you need a closer look in order to get the full effect)

Here are a few outtakes.
Like Owen hiding,
and snacking,
and princess Cancan sporting some shades.
And Sophie discussing babies with Mr. Edwards. She thinks "Owen's baby is stinkin' cute," I think I'd have to agree.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my!! How fun...I love the preschool days too! I am not however, looking forward to kindergarten. Happy thoughts right? She is sooo cute and looks like one happy girl!