How precious! One of my favorite parts about having Dallin in our family is watching the kids interact with him, and I'm sure you feel the same way about yours. P.S. I love Lily in the background eating ice cream(i'm guessing). The expression on her face in the middle picture is so sweet.
"To express gratitude is gracious and honorable, to enact gratitude is generous and noble, but to live with gratitude ever in our hearts is to touch heaven."
Thomas S. Monson
Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow is yet to come. We have only today. If we help our children to be what they should be today, they will have the necessary courage to face life with greater love.
1 comment:
How precious! One of my favorite parts about having Dallin in our family is watching the kids interact with him, and I'm sure you feel the same way about yours.
P.S. I love Lily in the background eating ice cream(i'm guessing). The expression on her face in the middle picture is so sweet.
Post a Comment