I missed getting a pic of all the girls together, but there was a dashing doorman and I just had to get a pic of him in all his handsomeness:)

Backstage before the concert.


Some cousin time after the concert. Love you Mikala....and I think there are a few kids who do too:)
Crashed in the chair after a very long day.


2 comments:
How fun! I'm glad your family was able to get together for such a great event!
Oh my gosh...the little doorman IS adorable!!! :) As always, the girls look SO cute dressed up with their hair done. It was nice having you guys over yesterday and seeing all the kiddos. I think back to when I first met your family...there were only the 3 girls. I'm so glad to be a part of their lives and watch them grow. We'll have to get together more often so that AimeeLynn and Hyrum can play with their cousins. Love you!
Post a Comment