Chris' brother Brian and his wife, Jess, welcomed a sweet baby girl (Megan) to their family on Monday. Our week is booked solid, so we knew the soonest we would be able to sneak away to Billings to see her would be the weekend...it's killing us! All we can think about is smelling her sweet little neck and snuggling her squishy softness...Did I mention we love babies?...especially brand spankin' new ones in all their snugly sweetness.
We have upped our vitamin C intake and are keeping everything freshly sanitized, so none of our littles get sick before the weekend and thwart our baby snuggling plans.
And lucky for us, Aubrey had her baby Tuesday, so we got to go meet Candace (in case you can't tell from the pics, she is BEAUTIFUL).... and hold her, and smell her, and hear her sweet little baby sounds...and you'd think that would take the edge off our craving to meet new little Megan...but, alas, it has only made it worse and we are counting down the hours until we can get away and hold and snuggle little Megan. And I must admit that I think we (we meaning mostly I) have a touch of baby fever!
While there are many things in this world that I love...sunny days, brownies, road trips, fresh squeezed lemonade....one thing definitely tops the list and that is babies. And it seems as though I am surrounded by a mass of adorable preggo mommies that will soon be welcoming their own sweet little ones into the world and while I wouldn't mind joining their ranks and having my own little bundle of sweetness, I'm afraid I will have to settle for snuggling all of yours for a while....so, feel free to stop by anytime, just don't forget to bring your yummy little babies so I can rest them upon my shoulder and soak up some of their sweetness.
Candace and her big sis Brooklyn.







4 comments:
I love this post. I will admit that I told Craig when I think about Becky and Aubrey I am jealous. I love babies too. I loved being pregnant and I LOVE the first year of life. It is amazing. However I also love where my kids are and will just have to get over it as we are NOT having any more kids. I too will just have to soak up my baby cravings through everyone else! I'm anxiously giving these two mommies some time before we go..but I am about to cave! Have fun with Megan and happy eASTER
Pretty baby!!! We are getting so excited for our own new little addition. We can't wait and she is apparently getting anxious, too. I spent the last two days in the hospital in pre-labor:( Luckily we got it under control but it was not fun. Hopfully the last few weeks will be smooth sailing. Thanks for sharing, she is beautiful.
I can't help but be a proud aunty! I got to hold her today and I can't wait to hold her again!
Oh and your blog is so good! The picture on the top is soooooo cute!
Post a Comment