While I love an occasional road trip or a night out, it really is no secret that I'm a bit of a homebody. My favorite days are the quiet ones, especially the ones when there is no carpool, no doctor or dentist appointments, or shuffling of kids from here to there. Those kinds of days are few and far between these days, but thankfully even on the busy days, there are usually a few quiet moments when we are able to set the hustle and bustle of the world aside and reconnect. Sometimes I'm lucky and catch these sweet moments with my camera.
Here are a few glimpses into our ordinary days.
Ava adores books right now and is constantly toting around a heap of them in search of someone who will read to her.
She also loves to tuck the girls in at night. She snuggles right between them and chatters excitedly. I love it.
Some of these pictures are from forever ago....obviously, since it's not sprinkler season and Max is huge now.
A game of chase is made way more fun with the addition of a Red Vines bucket.
A tea party....
1 comment:
I love the second tea party picture of Owen...how he looks out of the corner of his eyes. I've gotten that a couple of times in primary. I think he's still trying to figure out if I'm crazy or not.:)
I too am a homebody. Whenever I start feeling cooped up in the house, it only takes a little while away for me to remember why I like being there so much.
Post a Comment