The end of the school year was chock-full of recitals and projects, one of those projects was the science fair. Grace did her project on microwave popcorn, and for a while, we ate A LOT of popcorn at our house. She tested three bags from six different brands to see which one had the best pop ratio. In short, that means she counted every popped and unpopped kernel in eighteen bags of microwavable popcorn.
The end of the school year also brought the 4th and 5th grade music concert. It was long, but it was actually pretty entertaining. Lots of cute kids.
Grace had a little speaking part.
Something was funny, but I don't remember what. I'll have to ask Grace if she remembers.
These pictures are all a bit grainy. I was sitting with the rest of our crew way in the top of the bleachers. It's funny how quickly time flies by. I look at these pictures of Grace and my heart aches a little. She looks so grown up and beautiful and it's hard for me to comprehend because it seems like she was my baby just yesterday. I remember holding her and dreaming about what she would be like and what I would be like when she was in school. Now we're there, and she's so much more than I dreamed she would be, and I'm a far cry from where I thought I'd be. I imagined me being more patient and I thought I'd have this mothering thing figured out by now. Instead, most days I fall short of where I should be. Could you slow down a little on your growing up and give me a little more time to get it right? Pretty Please?
And a few pictures from the 4th grade Wyoming history program.....
Basketball 2011
She takes guarding very seriously.
I didn't remember to take a picture of her team all together this year, but I did last year, and it never made the blog. Better late than never right?


1 comment:
I think youre a great mom, and from the look at it, you're raising a wonderful young woman. They really do grow up fast, though, so cherish every moment with her.
Post a Comment