The best pool toys proved to be this potato salad bucket and an empty Dr. Pepper bottle. I believe that makes us hillbillies.
She's wincing at the flying water....
from her brother doing this.....
He was jumping to see how big of splashes he could make. I do believe that if the ghetto pool toys didn't confirm our hillbilly status, our swimming attire (or lack thereof) surely did. In my defense, it was an impromptu swim. We hadn't planned on swimming when we stepped outside. The kids just stripped and hopped in.
Max was there, and he took a few dips in the pool, courtesy of Ava.
We said Goodbye to our butterflies this week.
Max was there too.


1 comment:
What fun and beautiful pictures! Looks like your summer is off to a good start! I hope you guys had a good time in Casper! I sure enjoyed talking with you at the library as well and I totally agree we should get together again soon! Do you and Chris like to play board games? We'll have to figure out something!! :)
Post a Comment