Monday, June 13, 2011

Just Random

Recent pictures that haven't made the blog....

Ava is really messy when she's eating.
Actually, she's messy when she isn't eating too.





Sometimes I swear she doesn't actually even eat one bite. She just smears it around and leans over and drops it and watches it splat on the floor below. It's annoying. It's a good thing we think she's so adorable.


These are my favorite kind of people.....happy ones with big noses and no body or arms. So cute. I also love the people that come next, with arms and giant belly buttons.


Ava takes her clothes and diaper off ALL THE TIME. It drives me crazy.

 
The girls got up extra early and cooked me breakfast on Mother's Day all by themselves. They had the table all set and ready and there was a banner hanging in the doorway when I came upstairs that morning. My chair is the one decorated with the feather boa, so fancy.
And here we are Mother's Day morning. We're fresh out of bed with bedhead and a messy kitchen behind us, but the smiles and excitement that morning were infectious. I was once again showered with cards and wrapped gifts from my thoughtful girls.



I love this series of pictures. It portrays Ava and Owen's relationship perfectly. There is so much love between those two, and Ava's eyes always show such adoration when they play. She thinks Owen is positively the greatest.








Random shot of Owen eating his breakfast.

The End.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

I love the bathtub pictures! Your posts always make me smile.

Winterhollers said...

I love Owen's people. We are in the same stages and I had to giggle about the next stage with big belly buttons because we just reached it :)