What a cutie! Dallin never watches TV, but the other night he sat and watched the whole movie of Despicable Me. I told Jason I was going to buy that movie just to have something to help with Dallin during the day :) PS I love the pictures of Owen outside. He is the handsomest little guy! And I totally relate to be the being a nervous wreck when the kids go out to play. I don't want them in front of the TV, but I always worry about what will happen to them outside.
"To express gratitude is gracious and honorable, to enact gratitude is generous and noble, but to live with gratitude ever in our hearts is to touch heaven."
Thomas S. Monson
Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow is yet to come. We have only today. If we help our children to be what they should be today, they will have the necessary courage to face life with greater love.
2 comments:
What a cutie! Dallin never watches TV, but the other night he sat and watched the whole movie of Despicable Me. I told Jason I was going to buy that movie just to have something to help with Dallin during the day :)
PS I love the pictures of Owen outside. He is the handsomest little guy! And I totally relate to be the being a nervous wreck when the kids go out to play. I don't want them in front of the TV, but I always worry about what will happen to them outside.
Movie nights are always so much fun as a family! We sure love it! And that little Ava is so cute clapping her hands in excitement. :)
Post a Comment