He is a very busy boy with lots of ideas. Some of his ideas work and turn out great...others aren't so great. Case in point....serving up himself some grape juice.While I worked at mopping up the juice, I looked over to see him poking the pears on the table with a pair of scizzors.
....so I put him to work cleaning up his own mess. He obliged, but insisted on wearing my slippers while he worked.
Other recent mishaps included but were not limited to a broken camera, a laptop with missing keys, a near epic flood in the laundry room involving a comical amount of suds and Ava's $30 bum cream on couch and carpet.Some days I wonder if he might drive me crazy, but at the end of the day he snuggles with me nose to nose and runs his chubby little fingers through my hair and my heart melts and I (nearly) forget all his shenanigans....besides, have you ever seen a cuter (albeit sticky) little face?


4 comments:
You're right, he's a cutie!! You are one patient and amazing Mom!! Thanks for your example!! :-)
Time with kids, priceless!! Hang in there.
Oh BOY, Oh BOY, Oh BOY!!! What a cutie. :)
What a fun little guy...got to keep on your toes, right? :)
Post a Comment