Wednesday, November 18, 2009

all I want for Christmas....

is my two front teeth!
Ok so we weren't back from our blogging hiatus for long, but believe me I have really good intentions.....just bear in mind that at the moment we are still running our business, Chris is teaching school and basketball season has officially started which means I see my husband....never. O yeah and did I mention I am nearly 8 months preggo, Christmas is fast approaching and we are making a mad dash to get our basement officially finished before the baby is born...or at least before she turns 2. YES, she is a girl! Owen is destined to be completely outnumbered.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You sound very busy. We are really enjoying Chris, I am sure working with a bunch of women has been um... fun for him:)

The Leithead Family said...

Congratulations on another girl!! I'm sure Owen will benefit from being around so many girls growing up! Sorry your life is so crazy right now...hang in there!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on having a girl. How fun for you!! I hope things are going great and someday you'll see your hubby again. Hang in there, not much longer:)

Sapp Family said...

Cute! If you guys need an extra hand with trying to get the basement finished, just give us a call. We're excited to see you guys this week!

Jamie said...

Hi this is Jamie Keisel. I used to live in Basin and had the last name of Fellner. I knew Chris from a fun training camp that we went to and from playing sports. It is so great to see people all grown up with kids!! You guys have a beautiful family. We live in Utah now and don't have a very fun blog but I have one too! It is supermomjamie.blogspot.com. Tell Chris hi and good luck with the new baby!!! The treasure hunt was a fun idea of how to tell your kids.