Sunday, October 18, 2009

Back from a blogging hiatus...

For everyone who has been wondering and for the numerous people who have asked....we are alive and well. We have just been a little overloaded with responsibilities during the last few months and to be quite honest there have been many times when I have felt overwhelmed and inadequate. Some things had to take the back burner for a while and unfortunately blogging was one of them...although I am sort of regretting it because I am not sure where to begin with the updates. I decided to start with family pictures. We had a friend of ours take some pictures of all of us at the beginning of the summer (before I was looking very pregnant) and I still have not done anything with them. Owen was, of course, less than cooperative and I am finding that as we add more little ones to our family, the odds of getting great group shots drops dramatically.

Here is us....
Owen...


Sweet Lily...

Emma...


Grace...

The Girls...



Our four...


Just the two of us...Our Family...


We are so thankful for these little spirits that have been entrusted to us. They are beautiful inside and out!

10 comments:

Kristin said...

Welcome back!! We missed you! :) hope all is well with your family. Hope your feeling good too! Pictures are cute!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! It's so good to hear from you...I was starting to worry! But it sure looks like you guys are doing great! I hope your newest little one isn't giving you too much trouble! Such a beautiful family!

The Lennons said...

Yes! It's good to see you are all alive and well! Your family is SO beautiful, thanks for sharing the pictures.

Sapp Family said...

I LOVE the family pictures...they are so beautiful! And it was great seeing you guys the other day. We'll have to come over more often!

Tracy said...

LOVE the pictures!! Your family is sooo cute!! Good to hear from you and remember to take one day at a time!!!!

Elaine said...

You're as beautiful as ever :) It's cool to see your girls growing up. You have a beautiful family. I've been meaning to call you; glad everything's more or less okay. And whenever you feel inadequate, remember that you're a better mom than I will ever be. :)

MarsieMae said...

It was so nice to see you the other day. I really miss you! Wish I had an airplane so I could get there faster! I enjoyed spending the day with your kiddos. Hang in there! It's bound to get better. Love ya!

Jenni said...

What a beautiful family! Love you and how exciting to have another one on the way!

Adrienne and Ryan Mangus said...

Great pictures of everyone!

Traci Kannard said...

you are a beautiful family...I never new you were preggo again...so here is my congrats to you...you are such a great mom and just know that you have friends(like me)that you can come to whenever you need to talk or maybe drop kids off with...hope you are feeling better.