One tradition we have on Christmas Eve is to watch the Nativity video. We watch the original version first, and then we always watch it with the "Breath of Heaven" song, so when I saw this video on youtube, I had to share. My kids love it. We usually end up watching it several times because they can't get enough.
On a personal note. All is still well with us. Emma has strep at the moment, but we are hoping to have the house aired out and everyone well before the baby is due to come in 11 DAYS! I am not feeling quite ready yet (although I am feeling plenty huge). My to-do list is a mile long and somedays I am in panic mode wondering how I will possibly accomplish all I want before our new little one arrives.
Creamy Italian Chicken
4 months ago


4 comments:
Hang in there!! You're an amazing Mom and all will work out!! Enjoy your Christmas!!
Can't wait to watch the video with the music for reals! See you soon!
LOVE that video! 11 DAYS!!! Holy Moley!!! Time flies when I'm not the pregnant one I guess! That is sooo exciting...let us know so we can come meet your little one!
It's not 11 days anymore! ha...now it's more like -3 days! :) Anyway, we can't until Ava arrives...we're so excited to see her beautiful, smiling face...love you guys!
Post a Comment