Do you ever have a day when...
...no one will listen to you?
...you spend nearly every waking moment settling fights?
...everyone complains about what you are making for dinner?
...your kids come across the parade candy they were saving and the baby gets ahold of it and sticks suckers to your furniture and spits tootsie rolls out on the floor?
...your kids say they are going outside to play in the sprinklers, only to come in 30 minutes later covered in mud from the mud fight they decided to have?
...while you are cleaning the above mentioned muddy kids up, they proceed to tell you that the big sister told the little sister to fill up a water bottle with hose water and drink it...and she did...AND YOUR HOSE WATER IS PUMPED FROM AN IRRIGATION DITCH!!!...we are seriously praying that she doesn't catch something totally scary.
...your baby (who is OBSESSED with being nakie and removes his clothes and diapers frequently throughout the day) decides to get nakie when there is poopoo in his diaper? AND he leaves it in the middle of the living room floor? AND his unassuming sister comes through doing cartwheels...and you guessed it...smears poopoo across the carpet?
AHHHH!!! What a day! Everyone is sleeping now and I'm regaining some sanity by sitting in my quiet house and checking my email...and I just learned something I never knew before and can't wait to try, but I'll have to wait, because I don't have any bananas. Seriously...check this out...how do you open your bananas? I always get a knife because, if I don't, by the time I get the top opened, the first 2 inches of banana is mush.
Creamy Italian Chicken
4 months ago


11 comments:
haha the banana thing was funny ill have to try it!
I hope today goes better. I told my husband last night that I wake up every morning happy and ready for the day, but by evening time most nights my piece of mind has dwindled. Thank goodness we have nights to recharge our batteries. Good luck!
I can totally relate! Some days can be extremely difficult!! Like Jen said...thank goodness for the opportunity to recharge our batteries at night! Thanks for the demo on the banana! It's amazing what we can learn from a monkey!! :)
I've been there many many times. But I've learned that you cant really appreciate the quiet and solitude until you've had days like that.
You're not alone, some days are crazy with kiddos around!
About the banana thing, another really fun and impressive way to open a banana is to grab the bananana with one hand at each end and then really fast pull it apart. Surprisingly it breaks right in half! (The only thing is the banana has to be ripe, but not overripe.) Try it! It's fun!
That is pretty much how all my days go, lol;)That is what makes those precious moments when eveything seems to go right just that:)The banana demo was very impressive, I have heard that before but have never tried it or saw it done, may have to go try it because I am curious now:)Have a good day!
I wish I could say life never gets that crazy, but the truth is we've all been there! Laugh it off, that always helps!
I love the banana peel video! My mom has actually done that before. :) I can't believe how crazy your day was. When I have days like that I just try to remember that 20 years from now, my kids will be all grown up and out of the house, so I should just enjoy it as much as I can and smile. :) Your mom said that Lily might come over here for our graduation on Thursday! That's so exciting!! We miss you guys. :)
wow...what a day. I can't say I have the same things happen...if I did I would probably go crazy...you are a great mom and have allot of patience. Thank you for your example to me.
Oh my gosh, I can relate, except for the nakie-poopoo-diaper-cartwheel catastrophe. That made laugh out loud and feel exhausted for you! :)
WOW!!...
The banana peel is very good video.
I can relate, except for the nakie-poopoo-diaper-cartwheel catastrophe. That made laugh out loud and feel exhausted for you!
___________________
Vince
Naton wide cash is easy and fast
Post a Comment