Sunday, July 5, 2009

Treasures...

We had some exciting news to share with the littles, so rather than just tell them...because that would be boring...we took them on a treasure hunt.
In the treasure box, was this paper detailing our surprise and, of course, a whole lotta loot. (click to enlarge the pic if your having trouble reading it)
"In the eternal perspective, children-not possessions, not position, not prestige- are our greatest jewels." President Ezra Taft Benson
Needless to say...we are all REALLY excited!

18 comments:

Tracy said...

CONGRATS!! I wondered last week if you were expecting?!!! You must be "glowing" already!! Hope you're feeling okay!! Happy Day!!

Unknown said...

Wow! Congratulations. I love babies!

The Edwards said...

Haha...not sure if glowing would be the term I would use...growing seems to fit better;)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Hope you are feeling great!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Another very lucky baby gets to be born into your sweet family! That is sooo GREAT! The tresure hunt is such a fun idea.

Lundberg Family said...

Congrats! What a fun way to share the news with your kids. You and Chris are great parents this baby will be so lucky to have you! Hope you are feeling good.

Lindsay said...

YAY! I am so excited for more babies. I thought I could be done after one more, but once I have another one I can't imagine being done. Love my little babies! Congrats:)

Adrienne and Ryan Mangus said...

Wow! Congratulations! That was a very cute and creative way to share the news with the kids!

The Lennons said...

Congrats! I agree with Larissa, what a lucky little baby to be able to come into your wonderful family! I hope you are feeling well!

Traci Kannard said...

how exciting, congrats!!! what a great Christmas present...and what a creative way to tell the kiddos...you are a great mom!!

Kimberly said...

What wonderful news! We are so happy for you guys! I hope you are feeling well!

Sapp Family said...

Yay! We are so excited for you guys. :) I love the treasure hunt idea...how cute! I hope you're feeling well too! Brad is pretty positive we'll end up back in Wyoming this summer, so that'll be exciting to be able to see your growing belly and see the little one arrive!! Congratulations to you guys! We love you!

MarsieMae said...

I am so glad I have such a great sis. Your a wonderful example of womanhood and motherhood. I can't wait for your little one!

Jacksons said...

Congratulations!! I didn't know about this. So are you finding out what it is or are you going for the surprise? You're an amazing mom; s/he is really lucky. We'll be out west this summer; maybe we can come by or meet up or something. I've missed you!

Adrienne and Ryan Mangus said...

(I already commented on this post) I just wanted to tell you that I had lots of fun up at camp with you and the other ladies! LOTS of laughs!! :)

The Leithead Family said...

Congratulations to your adorable family! I bet the kids are thrilled and what a fun way to tell them! I'm sure they will remember that always...I hope you are feeling well. :)

Jenni said...

Wow! How exciting! We are so happy for you! Hope your pregnancy goes well! love ya!

Anonymous said...

I love the treasure hunt idea...how cute! I hope you're feeling well too! Brad is pretty positive we'll end up back in Wyoming this summer, so that'll be exciting to be able to see your growing belly and see the little one arrive!!

___________________
Vince
Naton wide cash is easy and fast