We have officially quarantined ourselves. We will not be leaving the house in the near future as 3 of our 4 littles are currently puking. We have even had synchronized pukers...as in one puker puking in the toilet and one in the bucket all at the same. So, if you need to reach us, may I suggest a phone call or email perhaps?....since dropping by would quite possibly be hazardous to your health.
7 comments:
So Sorry!!! :-(
Oh no, I am so sorry you guys are not doing well. Hope it goes fast and you are all well again.
AUGH! We just barely got back on our feet from that yucky stuff! Feel better!
Oh dear. Sounds terrible! I hope everyone recovers quickly!!
I'm sorry. Our crew just went throught that last week and it's no fun! Hope you feel better soon!
I'm so sorry you guys went through that! That is no fun. Kinda discourages me from having anymore kids. Why is it that it seems like al the families and kids in Lovell/Powell area always get sick?? I need to know. I'm having second thoughts about having our family even moving there at all in the future. Hope you guys feel better soon!
Eww, I'm so sorry! Wish we were close enough that we had the option of stopping by, even if it might be deadly ;) Did I tell you Loren got married this weekend? I'll send you pictures.
Post a Comment