kids must cook breakfast for themselves... I wandered from my bedroom to the kitchen in a flu fog, to find this... ...and a little salt to finish it all off.
That is the cutest thing I've seen in a long time!! I hope it made you smile for at least a second...sorry you are all sick, that's not fun at all. I love how serious he looks, so focused on cooking breakfast (for mom maybe?)
"To express gratitude is gracious and honorable, to enact gratitude is generous and noble, but to live with gratitude ever in our hearts is to touch heaven."
Thomas S. Monson
Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow is yet to come. We have only today. If we help our children to be what they should be today, they will have the necessary courage to face life with greater love.
7 comments:
So cute!!! You must have trained him well!! :) So sorry you guys are down with the bug, hope you get feeling better soon!!
That is one independent little boy!! :-) Once again, so sorry you are your family are ill!! Hang in there!!
oh my heck! are you kidding me?? that kid is amazing! so cute...i bet he was trying to make you breakfast in bed!! :) get better soon!
That is the cutest thing I've seen in a long time!! I hope it made you smile for at least a second...sorry you are all sick, that's not fun at all. I love how serious he looks, so focused on cooking breakfast (for mom maybe?)
That is so stinkin cute can't believe he was doing this all on his own :) Sorry you guys are sick hopefully the last sickness before summer starts.
Haha! I love how independent Owen is! That is just way too cute. :) We hope you guys are feeling better by now. Rest lots!
A dash of salt! You have a world class chef on your hands! Cute little man. Feel better!
Post a Comment