Saturday, November 5, 2011

R.I.P. Rainbow Rice

After many, many hours of constructive playtime, our beloved rainbow rice bit the dust one day courtesy of a couple of naughty curious children.







It went down something like this....
I was busy vacuuming, happily humming a little tune in my ignorant bliss.
I finished my vacuuming, and turned the vacuum off.
I heard much shrieking and happy laughter that had previously been drown out by said vacuum.
I also heard the distinct sound of grains of rice pelting against floors and walls.
I hurried to investigate and found this....



So naughty. And they've been asking when we can make some more rainbow rice. Ha, fat chance, not gonna happen.....at least not this week.

4 comments:

Jem said...

LOL! I sure enjoy laughing at others now that mine have grown up. They sure did look happy, though.

Emily Asay said...

ha ha ha, love it :)

Sapp Family said...

Sorry to hear about the rainbow rice. Looks like the kids had fun with it though! Ava reminds me so much of Aimee when she was that little. Especially seeing the pictures of her at the park. If she is anything like Aimee, she will definitely be a handful, but it's really not bad at all. Continue enjoying your little ones! :)

Kim said...

Have you noticed us stalking your blog? Ever since we saw Chris at the store she wants to see pictures of her "friends" :)