Have I mentioned how awesome Grace is with Ava?
Owen really wanted me to paint a batman logo on his cheek that day, I lack considerably in artistic ability, but once again, he was easy to please and proud as punch of his batman.
Bowling....Owen waited forever to go bowling and every time we were at the bank or the post office and the bowling alley was in sight, he would ask to go bowling. We finally made it happen at the very end of summer. Chris had even started back to school already, but we were able to sneak bowling in one evening.
Owen took bowling very seriously.
Waiting in suspense to see how many pins he would take out....
Sometimes he had to wait a long time for his ball to make it all the way down the lane.
Emma took bowling very seriously as well.
I think that's a "Yes!"
Grace started out on the regular lane, but switched to the bumpers after a few gutter-balls. I was kind of wishing I could bowl on the bumper lane too. I had my share of gutter-balls.
Naturally, Chris smoked us all with strike after strike. He used to bowl in a league and let me tell you, he hasn't lost his touch. Check out that form....Actually, he bowled almost the entire game with the exception of the last two frames with Ava on his hip. So, even without his form and with a baby on his hip, he has a knack for bowling.


No comments:
Post a Comment