Ava Elizabeth Edwards
January 14th
6:58am 8lbs 5oz
January 14th
6:58am 8lbs 5oz
Yup, she's here, and she's perfect, and beautiful, and truly a miracle. We would have blogged about her sooner, but we've been too busy holding and snuggling and kissing her. If I've learned anything after having 5 babies, it's that they grow WAY TOO FAST! So, the house is a wreck, the laundry is piled high and chances are I won't be blogging routinely again for a while, but I don't know how many more babies we will have at our house so we aren't taking a moment with her for granted.


12 comments:
What a little doll!! Well, not so little!;-)
She is however, absolutely PRECIOUS!! Most definitely hold, snuggle and kiss her all you can!!
Congrats to your CUTE family!! :-)
Wow, what a beauty! Just like you and your other girls! Congratulations, we are very happy for you and we love the name Ava.
Congratulations! She is beautiful!!!
She is so pretty. I'm very happy for you guys.
Hey! There's our beautiful little niece! She's SO cute in this picture, but then again, she's always SO cute! It was fun seeing her again tonight, and everybody else as well. We're sure glad she's here now and I just LOVE holding her. I need to make up more excuses to come over to your place just so I can see you guys and hold little Ava more often. :) We love you guys!!!
She is so sweet! I understand about cherishing those moments...enjoy them! Thanks for letting us know, I've been dying to see a picture. She is sweet!
LOVE HER!!! Wow, babies are such miracles...I love your philosephy to just snuggle her while the snuggling is good!!! Love you all, Congratulations, and take care of that precious family of yours!
Congratulations! She's so cute! I love her name too! Glad you are all doing well. Yes, they do grow too fast!
Congrats to you all! Ava is a beautiful baby!
She is very Beautiful and adorable just like all your other children can't wait to see her at the park this summer
Oh, Ramie - She is sooo beautiful - but I guess that is no surprise, what a beautiful family you are!
Well, congratulations! She's as beautiful as the rest of you :) We'll be in Utah this weekend, just in case you are too; Steve's mom's birthday is on ... one of the weekend days. (Oops, don't know when!) Miss you!
Post a Comment