The kids took swimming lessons the first week of August. Their teachers were awesome, and they had so much fun.
Emma and her bestie....
Not sure if Grace is smiling or wincing and wishing I would get my camera out of her face and quit embarrassing her in front of her friends.
This was the first year Owen was old enough for swim lessons.
Lily and her bestie...
Secrets:)
Chasing babies in the hall....
It always takes the kids FORever to get showered and changed after lessons....they tend to get a little sidetracked.


3 comments:
Those are some great shots! This last one of B & O laughing so hard made me laugh too! I will have to get copies. My little camera shots from the balcony aren't worth much. Thanks for sharing. :)
I love these catch up posts, but I agree with the sadness they can bring. You are such a good mom! I love reading about all you do for your kids! You inspire me to be better!
And just in case you are wondering. I didn't realize I was signed in as Jason until the comment posted and his name was at the top. I'm sure he thinks you are wonderful too, but it was me who wrote the comment above. :)
Post a Comment