Chris was in Billings with his dad yesterday visiting various doctors with him. They have found several tumors throughout his upper body and he began chemo yesterday. He has a hard fight ahead of him and any prayers on his behalf would be greatly appreciated.

We
love you Lloyd!
You are in our thoughts and prayers.
5 comments:
That is awful news. You guys will be such a strong support system, let us know if there is anything we can do to support you. You are in our prayers.
I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope all goes as well as possible. It's so difficult to watch those we love struggle. You have our prayers for all of you!
We will have you guys in our prayers for sure!
Sorry, I wish I could say more!! You and yours will most definitely be in our prayers!
You guys and Chris's family will also be in our prayers as well. Keep us updated...we hope he's doing better!! We love you guys!
Post a Comment