I didn't know how soon you would truly become my best friend, the one who would always listen, even long into the night and calm me when I worried. I didn't know what an amazing father you would soon be, or just how much you would love children...not just your own...and how you would volunteer hours of your time to build up the next generation. I didn't know how you would soon work tirelessly all day and even night sometimes to make sure we were taken care of. I didn't know that you would tell me I was beautiful everyday even when I wouldn't believe it. I didn't know that you would soon prove your loyalty by forsaking some of the things you love, (golf, city league basketball, softball, hunting) for the things you love more (us).
Looking back, there isn't much I would do different, but I would do a better job of telling you just how much we appreciate all you do and what you stand for. So, that is my goal, I hope to be better at telling you and showing you how much we love you and appreciate all you do. I want you to know that I notice the "little things" and that I couldn't do it without you.
Happy 9th Anniversary!
I Love You Forever!
I Love You Forever!


10 comments:
Awww, congrats you guys. It is so easy to take the little things our hubbies do for us (and everyone else) for granted. What a sweet tribute to Chris, he is a great guy and I am so happy for you two. Wow, 9 years that is just GREAT!!!
You two make a very cute couple!
Happy Anniversary :) Hope it's a great one! You two are a great example of love and partnership!
Congrats on 9 years! You guys have a beautiful family and I'm glad you are so happy. :)
What a great tribute to the both of you! I hope you have a wonderful day together!!
Congrats on 9 years of wedded bliss! Your family is beautiful!
Here's to ETERNITY!!!
Yay! Happy Anniversary to you guys! Do you have any big plans for your 10th Wedding Anniversary?? We should all go to the Bahamas or something!! It would be so fun! It was also so nice to see and visit with you guys during Marsie's wedding...even though everything was a little crazy...Love you guys!
You are such a great writer; I just think you should know that. I'm so impressed with you and really look up to you and the kind of marriage you have. Congratulations! You'll have to send me some pictures of Marsie's wedding when you have a moment.
Congratulations! That was very nice!
Post a Comment