Saturday, January 10, 2009

I have enjoyed following our friends blogs and decided it was time for us to get on the blogging bandwagon. Not because we have particularly exciting lives, but because we (by we I mean I) are not good at journaling on a regular basis. I am already regretting it because I am fogetting sweet moments with my children and time is quickly passing me by....... So here we are...... Please be patient however, because I am extremely computer illiterate and this will be a huge feat for me should I succeed.

2 comments:

Sapp Family said...

Hey! I am so excited to see that you started blogging!! I had no idea until I went to Laurissa's blog and saw that you had left a comment there. Yay! I can't wait to keep up with what's happening in your family. We love you guys!!!

Sapp Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.